Glass partition now can be said to be the hot-selling products in recent years, with no need for more usage rate. Both office glass partition and home glass partition are involved in the application of maintenance, so how do people maintain people's glass partition?
1. The usual cleaning of the glass partition wall is similar to the maintenance of the general fiberglass products. It can be cleaned with a wet cotton towel or newspaper. If there is a stain, it can be wiped with a pure cotton towel dipped in wine or hot and humid vinegar. The other one can also be cleaned with the glass cleaner sold in the current sales market, which is not suitable for cleaning with a strong acid-base aqueous solution. In winter, the surface of glass is easy to frost. It can be wiped with cloth dipped in strong salt water or white wine, with good effect.
2. The use of preservative film and wet cloth sprayed with detergent can also "regenerate" the glass that is often stained with oil.
First, spray all directions of the laminated glass with cleaning solution, and then stick on the fresh-keeping bag to soften the condensation oil. After 10 minutes, tear off the fresh-keeping bag, and then scrub it with wet water. In order to keep the laminated glass smooth and bright, it is necessary to clean it frequently. If there is handwriting on the laminated glass, it can be soaked and rubbed with an eraser.
Jinan glass partition and then wipe with wet cloth. If there is paint on the glass, it can be wiped with cotton dipped in hot vinegar, and wiped with clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it bright as crystal.
3. Do not force the glass surface at ordinary times. In order to prevent the glass surface from scratching, it is good to lay the tablecloth. When putting things on the glass furniture, handle them with care and avoid collision.
4. The glass sliding door of the glass partition should be placed in a relatively fixed area. It is not necessary to move it back and forth casually. It is necessary to place items stably. Heavy items should be placed at the bottom of the glass furniture to avoid tipping due to the instability of the center of gravity of the furniture. On the other hand, it is necessary to prevent damp and cold, put an end to cooking utensils, block them from acid, alkali and other chemical plant experimental reagents, and avoid corrosion and mildew.
5. Once the patterned ground glass is dirty, it can be removed by using a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wiping in circles along the pattern. In addition, you can also drop kerosene on the glass or use chalk and gypsum powder dip in water to dry the glass, and then use a clean cloth or cotton wipe, so that the glass is clean and bright.
Through the above introduction, I hope our glass partition can be as bright as new.